Ohio Improvement Process Series/Internal Facilitator Training/Networking Meeting 3
Starting 2/11/2020 at 9:00 AM and ending on 2/11/2020 at 2:30 PM
* Identify and internalize the roles and responsibilities of an internal facilitator.
* Engage in professional learning in a peer-to-peer network.
* Develop a commitment of collaboration between general education, special education and early
learning to identify patterns in current practices and make small but substantial changes that
support the school community.
* Utilize resources and opportunities to reflect on the five-step process at the District, Building, and
Teacher-Based Team levels.
* Reflect on current data and systems in place to develop processes for monitoring Goals,
Strategies, and Actions in the Focused Improvement Plan.
Mahoning County Educational Service Center